The neo-con plan, “take out 7 countries in 5 years:
Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran”
— according to U.S. General Wesley Clark
(Ret.) August 28, 2013
“In an interview with Amy Goodman
on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark
(Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration
planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years:
Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, & Iran”
Bush only invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama invaded, attacked, occupied, exploited and or financed attacks on more 27 sovereign nations who did not attack America. Obama enlarged and expanded the neo-con agenda. Barack Obama is the most dangerous presidents in US history. He calls himself progressive and governs like a right-wing war-hawk on steroids. Or more accurately, he fails to govern and lets the corporate elite run the show.
2. Barack Obama endorsed the murder of prisoners and claimed it was his “right” to murder anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any reason, or without providing any reason at all.
3. On Obama’s watch, habeas corpus was suspended, illegal wiretapping continued, and Americans were “rendered” for torture, rape and murder abroad without any charges having been filed or evidence presented.
4. Obama, in violation of the war powers act, continued Bush’s two illegal wars, supported wars on Gaza and the West Bank, and launched 23 more unconstitutional wars of choice to serve the corporate bottom line.
5. There was higher unemployment under Obama and any new jobs being created paid less. Incomes declined.
6. Drone attacks increased 665% under Obama (each attack kills an average of fifty innocent people)
7. Obama’s policies created more terrorists than he killed.
8. Obama killed more innocent people than George Bush
10. Obama promised single-payer nonprofit health care but delivered mandated payments to the insurance cartels and put them in charge of setting and raising rates.
11. Obama bailed out Wall Street and sold out Main street.
12. Obama left Gitmo open and refused to prosecute profiteers. His refusal to prosecute profiteers and cons is a war crime.
President Obama was not satisfied with having American troops dying in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. So he allowed the CIA and Pentagon to send soldiers to five more nations – Uganda, South Sudan, Liberia, the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
By the end of his term America had bombed at least 10 nations that did not attack us, while engaged in avoidable military action in more than 27 countries. Trump is following Obama’s lead.
If you appreciate real news, please donate to keep us online!
writingresource.blogspot.com/p/please-donate-to-keep-these-resources.html And thanks, even a dollar or two helps.
Please support Alternative Media and Education
and other real news resources…
Together we make a difference.
Thanks for all you do.
Join the Revolution!