Writing, Organizing, & Creative Arts
The neo-con plan, “take out 7 countries in 5 years:
Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran”
— according to U.S. General Wesley Clark
(Ret.) August 28, 2013
“In an interview with Amy Goodman
on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark
(Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration
planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years:
Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, & Iran”
Bush only invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama has invaded, attacked, occupied, exploited and or financed attacks on more 27 sovereign nations who did not attack America. Obama enlarged and expanded the neo-con agenda. This president is one of the most dangerous presidents in US history. He calls himself a progressive and governs like a right-wing war hawk on steroids. Or more accurately, he fails to govern and lets the corporate elite run the show.
2. Barack Obama endorses the murder of prisoners and claims the “right” to murder anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any reason, or without providing any reason at all.
3. On Obama’s watch, habeas corpus is suspended, illegal wiretapping continues, and Americans continue to be “rendered” for torture, rape and murder abroad without any charges having been filed or evidence presented.
4. Obama, in violation of the war powers act, continued Bush’s two illegal wars, supports wars on Gaza and the West Bank, and has proceeded to launch 23 more unconstitutional wars of choice to serve the corporate bottom line.
5. There is higher unemployment
under Obama and new jobs being
created pay less. Incomes have declined.
6. Drone attacks have increased 665% under Obama (each attack kills an average of fifty innocent people)
7. His policies are creating more terrorists than he has killed.
8. He has killed more innocent people than George Bush
10. Obama promised single-payer nonprofit health care but delivered mandated payments to the insurance cartels and put them in charge of setting and raising rates.
11. Obama bailed out Wall Street and sold out Main street.
12. Obama left Gitmo open and refused to prosecute profiteers. Hist refusal to prosecute profiteers and cons is, of itself, a war crime.
President Obama was not satisfied with having American troops dying in the six nations of Iraq, Afghanistan,
Pakistan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. So he allowed the CIA and the Pentagon to send send soldiers to five more nations – Uganda, South Sudan, Liberia, the
Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
And now we have bombed at least 7 nations that
did not attack us, while engaged in avoidable military action in more than 27 countries.
If you appreciate real news, please donate to keep us online!
writingresource.blogspot.com/p/please-donate-to-keep-these-resources.html And thanks, even a dollar or two helps.